Picture of Rakesh Shukla
Feedbacks from Organisations
by Rakesh Shukla - Friday, 20 February 2009, 4:35 PM

"It is also an important part of teachers' and educational institutions' responsibility to imbibe in their students a sense of ethics, and the one at the top of this list should be to honour their own words. The student has failed on honouring his written commitments to us before joining, and such acts lower the otherwise good image of the institute he is studying at."

The feedback is from Chairman of the organisation, who is an alumnus of IIM Ahmedabad with close to 40 years of industry experience.

"While we keen on contributing in our small way to provide an environment that nurtures young talent, it is difficult for us to manage students who are closed in their approach.
We believe that a trained 'technologist' is someone who can embrace a concept or technology and apply it. Unfortunately, a significant number of students are often of the opinion that their career is either 'Java' or 'Dot Net'. This unfortunately does not augur well with the culture of our enterprise.
This is a small feedback from us that we try and give back to the academia. While most academicians agree with us on this, the challenge is to get youngsters sensitive to this."

The feedback is from Chief Executive of the organisation, who is an alumnus of IIM Calcutta.

Picture of Rakesh Shukla
Feedbacks from Organisations
by Rakesh Shukla - Monday, 9 March 2009, 12:19 PM

“The company has (a number) project trainees from DAIICT. This is the first time ever the company have tried getting project trainees on live project. I must say that they did excellent and impressive job. They would be delivering their first phase product delivery to our live customer environment soon (hopefully this month).”

The feedback is from a Development Manager of the organisation.

“I would like to mention that the student has been working diligently and I am happy with his work.”

The feedback is from a Project Manager of the organisation.